Don't just sit there. Come out and show your support.
NextStep puts on many fundraising events in cities all across the US every. Show your support by coming out, saying "hi" and having a little fun next time we're in town. Below is a list of upcoming events.
April 29, KC Showdown
May 20, 8th Annual Golf Tournament, Orlando, FL
Sept 21st, NextStep Chicago Benefit, Chicago, IL.
Saturday, May 13th: NextStep 'Into Summer" Charity Walk and Brunch, Georgetown, D.C.
The NextStep "Into Summer" Charity Walk and Brunch welcomes everyone; adults, kids, strollers. wheelchair users... NextStep encourages you to “move for others” and support those fighting for mobility everyday. The walk and brunch will benefit NextStep, an internationally recognized non-profit that makes life-changing rehab accessible and affordable to those living with paralysis.
Tickets: Click Here
- The Walk: $50
- Free for individuals living with disabilities and kids (under 10)
- The Brunch and Walk: $150
- VIP: Join NextStep 365: www.nextstep365.org
- Fundraise to Register: Raise $150 for the walk and earn a ticket to the brunch!
- The Walk: $50
- Who: Everyone welcome; adults, kids, strollers, wheelchairs users, pets
- Where: Starts and ends at Mr. Smith's of Georgetown
- 3205 K St NW, Washington, DC 20007
- When: Saturday, May 13th
- 9:30am: Check-In at Mr. Smith's of Georgetown
- 10:00am: Walk starts at Mr. Smith's of Georgetown
- 11:30am - 2:00pm: Brunch at Mr. Smith's of Georgetown
Questions: email@example.com or (310) 546-5666
Click here to download the sponsor deck
Thursday, May 18th: NextStep NYC Charity Poker Tournament and Cocktail Reception
At our 2017 NextStep NYC Charity Poker Tournament, we will recognize individuals and companies whose generosity will positively transform the lives of those suffering from paralysis in NY and CT. The tournament and cocktail reception will be attended by more than 250 of the most influential people in greater New York. It is a glamorous evening of entertainment and inspiration to celebrate NextStep’s expansion to New York at Stony Brook University. We are working diligently to provide life-saving resources to hundreds of thousands of individuals in NY.
- Date: Thursday, May 18th
- Time: Check-In: 5pm and Cards Fly: 6pm
- Where: The Pennsy, 2 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10121 in the Upstairs event space
- What: Poker Tourney and Cocktail Party
- Charity Poker Tournament - Texas Hold'em
- Open bar, amazing prizes, professional dealers
- Cocktail Party for non-players
- Silent and Live Auction
- Food by Mary Giuliani Catering
- Poker Tourney: $500
- Cocktail Party: $150
- NextStep 365: $365/year or $1/day (Save $135 on your poker ticket, get 10% more chips, enjoy a VIP Whiskey Tasting, attend any NextStep event, and be a proud member of our loyalty society!