Don't just sit there. Come out and show your support.
NextStep puts on many fundraising events in cities all across the US every. Show your support by coming out, saying "hi" and having a little fun next time we're in town. Below is a list of upcoming events.
NextStep's 9th Annual "Help Make a Difference" Benefit
September, 21st, Chicago, IL
Venue: The Gentlemans Cooperative
Address: 111 W. Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL, 60604
Date: Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Time: 7pm - 10pm
What: The evening will host 150 professionals with cocktails, delicious food, a silent auction, and beautiful views from the Penthouse.
The goal of the benefit it to raise funds to allow NextStep to expand its services to the communities nationwide! We will also continue our support of The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago's Adaptive Sports Program. We hope you will come join us for an amazing night!
- VIP: Join NextStep 365 and enjoy a VIP Experience ("THE BEST WAY TO SUPPORT NEXTSTEP!")
- Learn more: www.nextstep365.org
- For just $1/day you can become a member of our loyalty society, get a bunch of great perks, and never have to worry about buying a ticket again.
- Early Bird: $150/person (until August 31st)
- General Admission: $200/person (August 31st - September 20th)
- Tickets are available at the door
- Under 35: $75/person